Experience the beauty of nature and reach the summit of Kosciuszko at night under the full moon. The easter program at Sponars is full of adventure for all ages.
Sponars Chalet is a historical building right in the centre of Kosciuszko National Park. We have rooms for 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 people.
To visit Sponars Chalet you drive up Kosciuszko Road we are 25 kms from Jindabyne. There is a car park right at the door where you can leave your car overnight.
Easter activities include;
- Full Moon Ebike Ride to Summit Mount Kosciuszko. We partner with Sacred Ride to present a night of fun and adventure. We start in the Sponars Car Park and board the bus to Charlottes Pass, At Charlottes Pass we get on our ebikes and ride 10kms by Moonlight to the summit. Enjoy a shot of Schnapps and chocolate on the summit before the exhilarating descent back to Charlottes Pass. We then travel back to Sponars Chalet for an authentic Swiss Cheese Fondue. Cost $195 pp includes bike hire and fondue.
- Perisher Fun Run about 8 kms run or walk, go fast or slow but definitely have a laugh along the way.
- Many bush walks and hikes at your doorstep.
- Daytime road cycling and mountain biking.
- Chocolate Easter Egg Hunt
- Swimming in indoor heated pool or a dip in an alpine spring if you dare.
Accomodation prices for Easter are $150 per person per night.
Children policy: Children less than 5 years old no charge. Children 5-12 years old $75 per night. All kids must be booked in by ringing Sponars Chalet directly.
This price includes accommodation and continental breakfast.