Safety & Wellbeing? We’ve got it sorted.
Covid Safe Plan
Our action plan and our commitment to you
We’ve always maintained the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the chalet, however, in light of COVID-19, we’ve added an extra layer of cleaning protocols, on top of our already thorough processes, to ensure your stay is safe, stress-free and refreshing as ever.
We’ve increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our public areas. There’s also hand sanitiser dispensers throughout all spaces, and we’re practicing social distancing.
On top of our regular rigorous cleaning processes, additional disinfecting protocols have been implemented in our guest rooms, after a guest departs and before the next arrives, with particular attention paid to hard and high-touch surfaces. There is also a surface spray in your room to reduce viral load. The Bankisa diffuser in your room contains anti-viral essential oils to further reduce viral load.
Behind the Scenes:
We’ve also made changes in our back of house areas, increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting. We’re focusing on high-touch areas including entrances, laundry and reception. and, of course, in our restaurants and bars serving or preparing food and beverages.
- Booking platform designed to give you prearrival messages
- Contactless check in
- Lobby and Guest areas have a high level of cleaning and posters to guide you on best practices.
- Guest area seating has been arranged to comply with NSW health guidelines
- Hand sanitisers throughout the building to be handy for use often
- Fogging machine used to deep clean between rooms between bookings to give you assurance of cleanliness.
- We will ask guests to wear face covering on Sponars Snow Shuttle service.
- Sanitiser products available for pool cues and table tennis bats.